Friday, February 27, 2009

I need sleep

I need sleep.  I really do :(

I have been out most of the week nights and hardly have time for mom and Djay.  I kinda miss them.  

But on the flipside, I get to spend time with both John (a different story all together) and Koks :)  
Speaking of Koks, we had our PPG girly outie last night.  Well, Kinch was supposed to come, too, but her biggest flaker excuse was she is dead-beat tired coming from this community service thingy.  Would have been more fun if Kinch joined just like last year when we crashed this magazine party, met up with some boys, then went to Cuisine for a sleazy $20 dollar and a buck worth of lapdance from Mr. Google (that was Koks, btw).  Actually after that we ended up in this skanky place along Roxas Blvd. and was able to bump into our bosses (haha). 

In other news, I am looking forward to my last day of work! YAY!  Only 2 weeks to go them I'm off to a new start!  So looking forward to working with everyone at the agency despite of the so many signs that say, "Girl, you will be eating stress from sunrise to the next sunrise!"

No comments: