Thursday, April 29, 2010

So I am now 29

So I am now 29. A year to go before i reach 30. Scared? Of course, not... yet.

WARNING: The next lines are cheesy-speak.

While i was driving home minutes ago from a very, very long day of catching up and email wars, i couldn't help but to throw a really silly smirk to myself (sorry, i can't help it!). Nate's birthday gift to me is exactly what i want and need -- a pick-me-up. He gave me the sun, the perfectly blue sky, and the warmth. Everything was just perfect. I was (still am) very happy. By far the best birthday ever and i really can't wait for next year!

To Nate: no pressure, dear, but really you need to top this one next year.

So how are Nate and i? We are getting better. I used to think i need an equally stubborn partner but he made me realize that patience is the key. Don't get me wrong, we fight all the time and i push his limits (as he always say) way too much. But he constantly proves that he understands me no matter how mean i get to him.

Far as i know, I promised myself that this year is for building relationships. I am still on-track.

No comments: