Monday, March 9, 2009

Headache, I have

Oh i love Mondays... not!

Actually because of that stupid number coding scheme, I have to wake up every single Monday to make it to work at 7ish AM.  Ain't life grand?

Since I don't have much stuff to do here in the office (now that this is officially my last week working at DMS), I kill time by surfing, chatting, social networking, downloading, more chatting, more downloading, watching whatever it is out there, more chatting, twittering, bliping, more chatting, oh check email occasionally, read, read, and read more stuff about anything (especially digital shmooooos), checking fashion blogs (i heart 'em, i do).

But today, of all days, i am so damn tired and i really, really want to crawl back to bed :(

That's why today, I am telling you this (while i listen to Laura Marling's New Romantic):

No comments: