Sunday, March 8, 2009

John is sweet


Been hanging out with John for these past few weeks.  By hanging out I mean, there isn't a term (yet) in what we are doing.  Ok, ok, so we hold hands, hug, kiss, make out, make out some more in the car, fuck and all.

I dare not ask him what we are.  Actually, I don't wanna be rushing things.  As it is I am happy seeing him and knowing he is into me (finally!) as well.  Calling it something would make it official and complicated, I guess.  No, I am not being defensive.  I am saying these things because I don't know him that much yet but I am beginning to.  These are the things I like and am beginning to get used to:-

1.  He drives with only his left hand in both manual (his car) and automatic (my car) gears.  The other one is with my hand.
2.  He showers me with hugs and kisses and more touching.  I really like the feeling of him running his hands over my skin; kissing me in my hair, my nose, my forehead; Cuddling, spooning.
3.  He holds the door for me, stays on the danger side when we walk and cross the street, insist that he drives even with injured leg, notices my effort to dress up.
4.  He makes my day better even after a very bad one.
5.  He doesn't wear cologne but I like how he smells.
6.  He takes me to the silliest places and makes me feel that for so long I am with him, I am happy.  Cubao expo, the park, Intramuros Starbucks, Ocean Park
6.  He gets spontaneity.  
7.  Most importantly, he meets me intellectually.  

He makes me sing this song:-

Lover, please do not
Fall to your knees It’s not Like I believe in Everlasting love

You know what's missing? Flowers and big surprise!  I want 'em!!

No comments: